Saturday 27 April 2013

Decorating my pages for Monday & Tuesday!

Thought I would show you a few pictures of how I decorated Monday and Tuesday's day-on-a-page. I would definitely recommend using good quality rubber stamps. You can get a great selection at Hobbycraft and good quality too! http://www.hobbycraft.co.uk/papercraft/stamping-and-embossing/rubber-stamps

The thing about using rubber stamps is that unless you are not using a really harsh black ink or dark red for instance, it creates a really subtle but decorative effect. With certain pens, once the ink is dry, you can even write over it! Plus, rubber stamps never run out, unlike stickers or washi tape!

Here's my decorative Filofax pages for Monday & Tuesday, let me know what you think! :))


Both ink and stamps are from Hobbycraft. 




No comments:

Post a Comment